Stress Awareness Month with Dr.Lipp!
April is #stressawarenessmonth! Stress is a part of life but we can choose not to let it overwhelm us! So, Dr.Lipp want to share with you some top tips to combat stress, so you can breathe a little easier!
- Go for a nice long walk! Did you know that walking boosts stress relieving hormones that combat anxiety and can improve mood?
- Get your headphones in and listen to something! Music can have a profound effect on your body and emotions. Listening to your favourite music or podcasts can help distract and soothe you.
- Call family and friends! We're glued to our phones, but do we spend time to talk to a friend or loved ones? If you find yourself keep putting it off, try and schedule some time to reconnect.
- Practice yoga! Yoga is a mind-body practice that combines physical poses, controlled breathing, and meditation. It has been proven to reduce stress by lowering blood pressure and heart rate. If you don't practice it already...give it a go!
- Apply some Dr.Lipp CBD Calm Balm! Did you know that CBD is tipped to help calm and ease inflamed and irritated skin? Providing a powerful blend of calming and soothing effects, our CBD Calm Balm keeps your skin extra hydrated, so there's one less thing to stress over!