Listen up babes! Did you know that 120 billion units of packaging are produced globally every year by the cosmetics industry, contributing to loss of 18 million acres of forest annually? It’s time for us to take action and make a change this World Environment Day (June 5th). It’s easier than you think to lower your carbon footprint…and all it takes is making the first move. From adding multi-use skincare into your regime to using products with eco conscious packaging…make the change today babes!
So how can you a difference? Let’s get right into it babes…
- Reduce the number of products you have in your cupboard by using multi-use products! It’s cleaner and more clever of course!
- If it’s not all 100% natural…it’s simply not natural! That way you can be sure there’s no fossil fuel derivatives or nasty ingredients here!
- Make a commitment to minimal ingredients per product….there should be no room for useless fillers in your skincare! It’s also the most important way we can reduce your carbon footprint!
- Be on the lookout for products that have ZERO plastics inside! This way, you can make sure your packaging waste isn’t going into our precious oceans.
- And of course, get involved with eco conscious packaging! Lookout for packaging that has PCR (post consumer recycled) and FSC (Forrest Stewardship Council) paper made from renewable forests – this way you can be sure you are being a conscious consumer!
And guess what…Dr.Lipp is doing all of the above babes! We’re taking sustainability seriously! So take a look at your consumption today and do your bit to make a difference! Go on, join us and make a change! Shop our gorgeous eco friendly hero here! Famous for its gloriously thick, ultra-long lasting & instant hydrating effect, our hero Original Nipple Balm will rebalance, hydrate, nourish, soothe, plump and even help heal all types of dry, sore, cracked, itchy or sensitive skin anywhere.